How do I select the best baby bouncer for my baby? Consider the following safety points before you select one
Baby bouncer safety tips:
As a new mom ,you recognise that movement is good for your baby as it helps develop strength and muscle control as well as many other aspects of your child’s development.
To be able to satisfy that natural desire in a safe way is to select a good bouncer.
You will want to consider the following safety points before you select one , though specifics may vary slightly with age :
- Safety: Bouncers should be able to withstand a range of pressure. Some babies are obviously more vigorous and mobile than others
- Should have no sharp edges anywhere
- They should have padding on parts that come in contact with the baby
- Must have a wide base that will keep it stable and avoid injury
- Bouncers that have wheels should have a lock-down mechanism so that you can stop the movement across the room when you want
- Some snaps, screws, rivets for , have plastic rings as opposed to metal that supply the attachment to the bouncer or rocker. That can be fine , as long as the plastic is a good composite that will not come apart under strain. Select ones that are strong and installed to reduce the risk of tearing the padding
- A soft 3-point harness around the waist and between the legs maintains your baby safely in place. The restraint should also be made so that there's no incidence of pinching or excess compression
- Other factors to consider maybe convenience, easy to snap on and sounds keeps the baby occupied and good for your baby’s development.Finally, most will have good safety features built in , but try to check everything and get the best one for your baby.
Baby bouncer - Return To Newborn Shopping
Baby bouncer- Return To Homepage